Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's Been Too Long

I really thought that I'd blog all the time, about everything, but somehow that just didn't happen. It's been over 3 months since my last post...I guess that just goes to show you how much has been going on here in Columbus (i.e. NOTHING! there's not a thing to write about!). Recently I've really gotten into reading other people's blogs, mostly home and decorating ones, trying to get ideas to spice up our house. In turn, I've realized that it would be great if I could get back into chronicling our life online, if only for me to be able to look back one day and cherish those memories. So, here I stand saying "I'm going to try really really really hard to find things to blog about, regardless of how many people read this". Let's see how that goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment