Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

SHOW US YOUR LIFE - YOUR CHINA PATTERN

I'm a few days late on the SUYL, but I wanted to post my reply anyway!  When I registered for wedding gifts, my hubby and I decided to forgo the fine china.  We're very laid back, super not-fancy people and have never hosted a dinner party before in our lives.  We were much more interested in just getting a very sturdy, nice-sized dinner set.  We searched everywhere and had no idea in which direction to go (plain, designs, solid colors, etc.)  And then, we found it.  The perfect dinnerware set. 


Concepts Eggplant 16-piece Dinnerware Set. You can find it here!The plates are an amazing size, much larger than other plates and the bowls are super deep.  We chose the eggplant color, though this set comes in other colors, even though we have NOTHING in our home that's blue (our kitchen/dining room is red and yellow).  We figure we can deal with that since the plates are so awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I like it! Make sure your bowls are big! My hubby complained that the bowls with our dinner set were too small. We ended up getting big, deep bowls too. Men are a pain! Hehe. Cute blog, btw.

    lindseyl0ve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete