Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lily Sundays

My constant companion and best friend during the days while the Air Force owns my husband's life is my dog Lily. We've had her for almost 8 months and she's just a little over a year old. She loves getting her picture taken and she's pretty adorable, so for now, while I have a lack of interesting things to blog about, I'm going to start "Lily Sundays". Every Sunday I'll post one of Lily's finer appearances. I'll start back with the night we got her!


Little Lily was very doped up the day we brought her home. She had just been fixed that morning and was so silly that she was drooling everywhere and couldn't hold her own head up! She definitly was not acting like a normal puppy, but she managed a brave face for this one picture on October 26, 2009.

Also, Happy Anniversary to my amazing parents Glenn & Tracee!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, sweet little Lily dog :) I love your new blog...I'm happy to be your first "follower"!! Welcome to the blog-o-sphere :)

    ReplyDelete