Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

SHOW US YOUR LIFE - Things that you LOVE/make you happy


My husband Mr. L. He's amazing. His patience, love and determination for everything in life is really admirable and he loves me unconditionally. I just don't know how I got so lucky!

Our puppy Lily! She's a little over one year old and she's a rescue from the local shelter. She's a terrior mutt, all black, with a docked tail and a sweet personality. She's our furry child :)
My family (mom, dad, and brother). Being away from them as been the hardest part of military life so far. They mean the world to me.

Music. I love to sing and dance and I love every kind.

Pittsburgh Steelers & Panthers Football!
Tropical vacations (this is our honeymoon, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic)

Spending time with great friends and making great new friends!

The colors red, yellow and pink

TV...I am a HUGE television junkie (favorites include Glee, Supernatural, Criminal Minds, and all the CSIs)
My sorority, Theta Phi Alpha. I adore my sisters and miss them terribly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment