Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lily Sunday

Since I'm trying to stay on the "blogging train", I'm going to keep up with what I started a while ago.  I just adore our puppy Lily and she's so cute that I feel like she should be shared with all of you!  So here's to another Lily Sunday :)

This is my FAVORITE picture of Lily.  She was home for only a few days when we snapped this shot and it was so good, we put it on our Christmas card last year.  Lily has huge ears...not basset hound huge, but really huge for her size.  Not only are they big, but she can control them.  Normally they are just down, but she can lift them straight up, put one up and one down, or pull them straight back (see the last Lily Sunday for an example).  Everyone who has ever seen her comments on her crazy ears and I'm pretty sure she realizes that her ears can get her whatever she wants.  This picture makes me smile no matter how many mattresses she tears up *true story* or times she throws up *she has a sensitive stomach* all over our rugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment