Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

The List Is In...

So, as of today around 6:00pm, our dream sheet was turned in to Mr. L's flight commander.  This has been in the works for a year, since the day pilot training started and it was finally time to turn in the list.  We worked on the list for about three days, making sure everything was in the exact order we wanted it to be and it's finally in the hands of the one guy who can make it happen...no pressure :) :) 

We find out on Friday the 8th and I couldn't be more excited!  Not only do we find out where we're going to live for the next few years, but Mr. L  finally gets to find out what plane he's going to fly for his career.  I'm so super proud of him and all that he's accomplished and I can't believe that this year of training is almost over.  It hasn't been the easiest year (really long days/nights for Mr.L, unemployment for me), but he's doing what he loves and I love being there to support him and build this life together.  I'll bring news of Assignment Night to the blog as soon as I can :)

Okay so I just realized that I missed Lily Sunday last week and I totally forgot to do Kelly's Show Us Your Life Dining Rooms this week.  I'm going to skip last week's Lily picture and just start again tonight and the computer is being silly and won't let me upload any pictures at all, so I'll be skipping Lily again his week.  I'll catch up on the dining room pics this week sometime.   

One last note: Way to Go PITT!!! My panthers kicked butt this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment