Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

BUMPdate - 27 WEEKS


I forgot to take a bump picture this week :( 


How Far Along: 27 weeks. 13 to go!
Baby Size: 16 inches, 2.5 pounds (Head of Cauliflower)
Total Weight Gain: This week I’m ignoring the scale. I think it’s pretty clear I’ve gained more than the recommended “pound per week” in the last 3 weeks. Yikes!
Maternity Clothes? Pretty much all maternity at this point. My tshirts, yoga pants, gym shorts, and any extra long pre-preggo shirts still fit, but pants/shorts and everything else are maternity. Most of my regular shirts are no longer working.
Stretch Marks? Nope.
Sleep: I’m exhausted. Not sure if that’s because it’s the 3rd trimester or if because my quality of sleep at night is terrible. Probably both. But I have to nap at least once a day to make it to 9pm.
Best moment this week: Meeting my new nephew Christian. I got to visit him and his mommy (my best friend) on Sunday and he is adorable. I’m so glad I could meet him sooner than I thought!
Miss Anything? Coke, cold turkey lunchmeat, queso from the Mexican restaurant down the road.
Movement: She’s there and she’s awake a lot. Hopefully that’s not an indication of life after July ;)
Food Cravings: Frozen drinks (like slurpees, icee’s, frozen pink lemonade from taco bell), any kind of lemonade actually, yogurt, and candy.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Having an empty stomach and heartburn…the heartburn has gotten outrageous. Tums are now my new best friend.
Gender: Hoping she’s still a girl ;)
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? Innie, but getting much more shallow!
Wedding rings on or off? Just my wedding band today…it’s larger than my engagement ring and for now, it’s the only one that fits without turning my finger bright red.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy!
Looking forward to: Only 12 more days until my husband comes home! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment