Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

BUMPdate - 25 WEEKS




How Far Along: 25 weeks. 15 to go!
Baby Size: 9.2 inches, 2 pounds (Eggplant…it didn’t change this week!)
Total Weight Gain: Last doctor’s appointment was a total of 12 pounds. I try to stay off the scale in between, but hopefully not too much since then!
Maternity Clothes? Oh yes. There are still plenty of my pre-preggo shirts that I can wear, but only with my maternity tanks underneath. But pants are all maternity and I foresee lots of dresses in my future. And I finally bought maternity shorts!
Stretch Marks? Nope.
Sleep: Lately I feel like it’s the first 8 weeks of pregnancy again. I nap as soon as I come home and go to bed around 8:30, I’m that tired, no exhausted. Unfortunately, I’m waking up at least 4 times a night, for no good reason. Either a nightmare (lots of those lately) or I just wake up. So the quality of sleep has been terrible.
Best moment this week: A much needed shopping trip with my girlfriends. We drove to King of Prussia, had lunch and walked the mall. Tried on cute clothes (well they did!) and just got to spend the day with great friends.
Miss Anything? Coke, cold turkey lunchmeat, queso from the Mexican restaurant down the road.
Movement: Still nothing solid. Small tingles every once a while, but she’s still not making her presence very known.
Food Cravings: Lots and lots of yogurt, whole fruit bars, pink lemonade and candy!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Having an empty stomach. It’s gross. And the heartburn…seriously, it’s every day, pretty much any time after 3pm.
Gender: Hoping she’s still a girl ;)
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? Innie, but getting much more shallow!
Wedding rings on or off? On, but right now, my fingers are so swollen I can’t them off. Perhaps it’s time to think about a cheapo replacement.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy!
Looking forward to: My mom is coming to visit this weekend and Little L’s first baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment