Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

BUMPdate - 23 WEEKS







How Far Along: 23 weeks. 17 to go!
Baby Size: 8.5 inches, 152 pounds (Ear of Corn)
Total Weight Gain: 9 pounds as of the last doctor appointment (two weeks ago). But I feel like I’ve gained at least 10 in the last week. Fingers crossed that’s not true!
Maternity Clothes? Yup. I only wear maternity pants (except for my sweats, those are regular) and I have a few maternity shirts (that I love) and my trusty Old Navy maternity tanks for everything else.
Stretch Marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleeping great! I know this won’t last, so I’m savoring it for now. Also, my need for naps has returned. I can pretty much fall asleep as soon as I get home from work.
Best moment this week: Getting to spend Easter with my family, visiting my grandmother (whom I haven’t seen in a really long time) and relaxing at my parent’s house for a few days. It was great to be home.
Miss Anything? Coke, cold turkey lunchmeat, and painting my own toenails – I just can’t stay in that position long enough to paint them! Professional pedicures from now on!
Movement: I’m still having the very very small tingly feelings and sometimes a little “wave” like feeling, but nothing solid and only a few times. The doctor said in the next week, she really needs to put some effort in letting me know she’s there!
Food Cravings: yogurt, applesauce, cheese, and frozen fruit bars. Weird.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Having an empty stomach. It’s gross.
Gender: Hoping she’s still a girl ;)
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? Innie
Wedding rings on or off? On, but getting tighter by the day. I’m pretty sure I’m not going to make it the whole time.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy!
Looking forward to: Everything! Getting the nursery painted, seeing friends/family at baby showers, finally feeling actual fetal movement (any day now please!), my hubby coming home from training (not until May), and the weather getting warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment