Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Confessional Friday

Linking up with Leslie at A Blonde Ambition for today's Confessional Friday!


via
I confess...

-that I have not had my haircut since October. Yes, October. At that appointment, I got about 8 inches cut off and I have been growing it out ever since. I'm afraid to get it cut for fear of them taking too much. I love short hair and I love long hair, but I DETEST the in-between, which is where I am right now.

-I seriously dislike the design and layout of my blog, but I'm not savvy enough to change it. I'm lucky I can figure out how to post my entries. 

-I'm running out of cute outfit options now that Baby L is getting bigger. I can still wear most of my regular shirts (with a maternity tank underneath) but some of them are beginning to look funny. Where is the nice weather so I can wear dresses?! Oh that's right, I live in the Northeast and it's supposed to SNOW next week.

-My DVR is ALMOST empty. This is  HUGE accomplishment. I'm always weeks (or sometimes seasons) behind on shows I like just because I record them all and then can't find the time to watch them. I caught up on 8 weeks of Revenge in 3 days (love.love.love it) and have the entire 10 episode season of The Lying Game (ABCFamily, people...it's amazing) to watch ASAP. Just in time for Game of Thrones! can.not.wait!

-Having cereal for dinner is my "go-to" when Mr. L is away for long periods of time. It's easy, fast, and not much clean up involved. However, my preggo self needs more than cereal. Baby L has made it clear that cereal for dinner is unacceptable...so I'm off to find easy, quick, non-messy dinners for one so she relaxes and stops giving me heartburn every night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment