Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

BUMPdate - 19 WEEKS




How Far Along: 19 weeks. 21 to go!
Baby Size: 8 to 9 oz, 6 inches (Mango)
Total Weight Gain: I try to stay off the scale, but 6 pounds as of last week.
Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants, my 3 maternity shirts and I bought the maternity tanks from Old Navy so I can still wear all my regular shirts. Impatiently waiting for it to get nice so I can just wear dresses and flip flops all day!
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep: Still having a little trouble falling asleep, but it’s not due to anything physical. I just start making lists in my head as soon as I lay down. But once I’m out, I’m good.
Best moment this week: We had a doctor’s appointment to find out the gender this week. And we know! We aren’t revealing it for another few days, but it was the best. And getting to see Little L again (this should be our last ultrasound as long as everything is good) was wonderful too.
Miss Anything? Coke, cold turkey lunchmeat – I have a feeling this is what I’ll be missing until the day I give birth! And no, I don't miss alcohol, not really. Every once in a while I wish I could join in with a glass of wine, but I really don't miss it at all.
Movement: Not yet!
Food Cravings: Lemonade, Starburst jellybeans, fruit, yogurt (this is new!), Red Robin french fries!
Anything making you queasy or sick? An empty stomach. My vertigo is back, so I have to take a moment each morning when I wake up to let the room stop flipping over.
Gender: I will share next week J
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? Innie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy!
Looking forward to: Getting our nursery furniture delivered and just getting things organized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment