Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

BUMPdate - 22 WEEKS



How Far Along: 22 weeks. 18 to go!
Baby Size: 8 inches, 1.2 pounds (Papaya)
Total Weight Gain: 9 pounds as of the last doctor appointment (two weeks ago). But I feel like I’ve gained at least 10 in the last week. Fingers crossed that’s not true!
Maternity Clothes? Yup. I only wear maternity pants (except for my sweats, those are regular) and I have a few maternity shirts (that I love) and my trusty Old Navy maternity tanks for everything else.
Stretch Marks? Nope.
Sleep: I’ve actually been a little uncomfortable at night trying to find a good position. Can’t really say what it is, but it’s hard to find a spot. Though once I do, I’m sleeping great.
Best moment this week: So my “best moment” this week has nothing to do with me. My best friend (that I visited last weekend for her baby shower) went into labor and had her baby boy three weeks early! I’m SO excited for her and her hubby and thrilled to meet my new nephew (though it probably won’t be for a little while).
Miss Anything? Coke, cold turkey lunchmeat and this week I’m missing being comfortable in bed
Movement: I think I finally felt her move. It was quick and has only happened like three times, but I assume it’s her, because I have no idea what else it could be!
Food Cravings: Chick-fil-a Lemonade, Taco Bell, junk food. It’s been a bad week J
Anything making you queasy or sick? Empty stomach or when I only eat a small portion of something. The heartburn starts about 10 minutes after my last bite.
Gender: Hoping she’s still a girl ;)
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? Innie
Wedding rings on or off? On, but getting tighter this week. I’m pretty sure I’m not going to make it the whole time.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy!
Looking forward to: Seeing my family for Easter, going shopping for some nice shower dresses, eventually meeting my new nephew, getting the nursery painted, and crossing my fingers the weather gets nicer SOON! It snowed here yesterday L

No comments:

Post a Comment