Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

BUMPdate - 21 WEEKS





How Far Along: 21 weeks. 19 to go!
Baby Size: 10 to 11 oz, 8-9 inches (Spaghetti Squash? I don’t even know what that is)
Total Weight Gain: I’m up 9 pounds! Aaaack!
Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants, my 3 maternity shirts and I bought the maternity tanks from Old Navy so I can still wear all my regular shirts. Impatiently waiting for it to get nice so I can just wear dresses and flip flops all day!
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleep is coming back to me! So far so good.
Best moment this week: Going to Virginia and visiting my best friend for the weekend. Her baby shower was on Saturday and I just loved celebrating her and my soon to be nephew! This is the last time I’ll see her before he’s born and I just can’t wait to raise our kids together.
Miss Anything? Coke, cold turkey lunchmeat – I have a feeling this is what I’ll be missing until the day I give birth!
Movement: Nope. I have an anterior placenta, so it might take a little longer for me to feel something, but I keep hoping!
Food Cravings: Lemonade, Starburst jellybeans, fruit, yogurt
Anything making you queasy or sick? An empty stomach. The vertigo seems to have disappeared for now, thank goodness.
Gender: It’s a GIRL!!!!!!!!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? Innie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy!
Looking forward to: Lots and lots. Going home to be with my parents for Easter, my baby showers, getting the nursery painted, and last but certainly not least, I’m looking forward to the middle of May when my husband will return…he left for a 2 month training on the 15th and I won’t see him until he gets back…yuck.

The nursery furniture has arrived! There's nothing else in there and the room isn't painted yet, but it's a start!



No comments:

Post a Comment