Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

BUMPdate - 18 WEEKS




How Far Along: 18 weeks. 22 to go!
Baby Size: 6 to 7 oz, 5 to 6 inches (Sweet Potato)
Total Weight Gain: I try to stay off the scale, but 6 pounds as of last week
Maternity Clothes: I caved and bought 3 maternity shirts at Target this week. And I love them.
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep: Once I get to sleep, all is well. But lately, I’ve had a rough time falling asleep…I think it’s the “stuff” that runs through my brain every night as soon as I hit the pillow. To do lists, registry items, etc.
Best moment this week: My mom and cousins came to visit me this weekend. It’s the first time I’ve seen anyone since we announced we were pregnant and the first time one of my cousins has been to my house. It was great to see them.
Miss Anything? Coke, cold turkey lunchmeat – I have a feeling this is what I’ll be missing until the day I give birth!
Movement: Not yet!
Food Cravings: Lemonade, Starburst jellybeans, fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick? An empty stomach. My vertigo is back, so I have to take a moment each morning when I wake up to let the room stop flipping over. 
Gender: 2 more weeks!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? Innie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender, picking out bedding and furniture and registering

No comments:

Post a Comment