Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

BUMPdate - 17 WEEKS



I put the camera in front of my face? I have no idea why I didn't take another picture!


How Far Along: 17 weeks. 23 to go!
Baby Size: 5 oz, the size of my palm (Onion)
Total Weight Gain: 6 pounds!
Maternity Clothes: Loving my maternity pants. Seriously, why don’t all jeans come with this panel?!
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep: Going well. I still wake up about once a night, but I’m able to fall right back to sleep.
Best moment this week: Due to a mistake at our doctor’s office, we were sent to the hospital a week early for our anatomy scan. We got to see Little L really clearly, hear the hearbeat and ask a lot of questions. The “mistake” was not great, but seeing the baby was wonderful. And no, we weren’t able to find out the gender…too early still!
Miss Anything? Coke, cold turkey lunchmeat – I have a feeling this is what I’ll be missing until the day I give birth!
Movement: not at all
Food Cravings: Apples, candy (jellybeans and sweet tarts this week), lemonade
Anything making you queasy or sick? An empty stomach
Gender: Your guess is as good as mine!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? Innie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, despite a major issue with our doctor's office
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender in 2.5 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment