Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

BUMPdate - 16 WEEKS




How Far Along: 16 weeks. 24 to go!
Baby Size: 4 to 5 inches long, 3 to 5 ounces (Avocado)
Total Weight Gain: about 5 pounds up from my original doctor’s appointment in December (I lost a bunch while I was on bed rest)
Maternity Clothes? I bought 4 pairs of maternity pants and 1 pair of maternity leggings this week! I can still wear two of my regular jeans with the belly band, but I figured “why?”…maternity pants are so comfortable! Still wearing my regular shirts, but might need to upgrade soon.
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep: Great! No longer getting up 6 times a night to pee is awesome
Best moment this week: Going to the maternity store and buying pants that actually fit! I also got a Snoogle, so sleeping has been much more pleasant.
Miss Anything? Coke, cold turkey lunchmeat
Movement: Nope
Food Cravings: Apples, candy (jellybeans and sweet tarts this week), lemonade, cheese fries with gravy (this is not just a pregnant thing, I eat them like this a lot)
Anything making you queasy or sick? An empty stomach makes me queasy, along with terrible heartburn, so I try to avoid that. My appetite has finally returned!
Gender: your guess is as good as mine!
Labor Signs: no way
Belly button in or out? innie
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: mostly happy
Looking forward to: pretty much everything. After a stressful first three months, I’m looking forward to actually enjoying the rest of my pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment