Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

7.5 Months Later


So, my last post was my 37 week bump date. Needless to say, it's been a while :) Baby H was born healthy and happy at 39 weeks and life has been amazing and exhausting all at the same time.  

Having a baby sort of sucks up all of your time. I have NO IDEA how all the mom's out there keep up with their blogging. I read all of their blogs, every day (usually right before I fall asleep) and I can't figure out how they have the time in their lives to keep up with the funny stories, giveaways, and daily life details (though I'm really glad they do!) I've been keeping up with H's life through actual journaling, assuming I probably shouldn't put all of her personal information on the internet for everyone to read. And then I realize that approximately 4 people read this blog and they already know all her information. So anyway, I'll probably write a few posts so I can participate in my favorite blogs linky's and giveaways. Who knows. But I know for sure I'll be posting my baby must-haves soon for a few friends :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment