Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

BUMPdate - 37 WEEKS



Changing things up a bit. I'm posting in the middle of my 37th week instead of waiting until the last day of the week because I tend to forget to post then.

How Far Along: 37 weeks. 3 to go!
Baby Size: 19 to 22 inches, 6.5 pounds (Watermelon). At our appointment on Friday, Little L's weight was approximated at 7 pounds, 1 ounce.

Total Weight Gain: 21 pounds...down a pound! I guess this diet is helping more than just Little L :)
Maternity Clothes? All maternity. Nothing else fits!
Stretch Marks? Yes! I’ve been lathering on the lotion, but they are pretty prominent. Oh well.
Sleep: Not as tired as I have been, but still in bed by 10 every night. 
Best moment this week: Hearing that I've been controlling the diabetes well enough that Little L's growth is in the normal range! WE are super relieved.
Miss Anything? COKE!!!, cold turkey lunchmeat, bending over, getting out of bed like a normal person...and eating white bread and anything with more than 20g of carbohydrates or sugar. I really miss that.
Movement: Lots and lots. She’s always on the move. And her bottom and feet are always in my ribs.
Food Cravings: Oh everything...especially now that I’m on a strict diet due to Gestational Diabetes. I want EVERYTHING I’m not allowed to have.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. Thank goodness.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Nope...I don't even think I've had Braxton Hicks yet...she is not making ANY progress towards making her entrance!
Belly button in or out? Still an innie, but not by much!
Wedding rings on or off? Off. I have a feeling they’ll be off for a while.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy, but super anxious...waiting is not my strong point.
Looking forward to: I just can’t wait to meet her J

No comments:

Post a Comment