Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bathroom Complete!

It's finally done! A two week project turned into a two month project, but that's just the way it goes. I'm SO HAPPY with the end results. The bathroom is so much better than I imagine. The guest room turned out great too. We still need to paint the walls and hang up pictures and decor, but the room itself is clean and finished.

My parents came back for one more "work" weekend. I promised them no more big projects...they can just come and visit and relax from now on. Friday night we finished up touch-ups in the bathroom and began to lay everything out. Mom and I also made a trip to Sleepy's. They were AWESOME. I ordered a bed on Friday night around 7pm and it was delivered by 11am the next morning, frame and all. They rock.

I can see the floor! It's ready for a new purpose!
The dogs approve of the new bed!
TA DA! It's pretty!
From another angle

Bathroom complete!

 So it was long and pretty frustrating, but I think it was totally worth it. If you come over, you can sleep in the new plush bed. But don't open the closet...where do you think all that junk went? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment