Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Thank God Spiders Can't Fly...

 Via

My day started by sleeping through my alarm. Awesome. So I hurried, got ready and left for work. I actually managed to get there at the right time and sat down at my desk to open my computer. I looked down at my hands when I put them on the keyboard AND THERE WAS A SPIDER ON THE SLEEVE OF MY SWEATER!!!!! I'm not even kidding when I say that I lost my shit...thank god no one was in the testing office. I tore my sweater off (it was a cardigan, I did not get naked at work), threw it on the floor, all the while yelling at the spider ("How dare he be on my arm! How dare he scare the living daylights out of me tat 7:30 in the morning") and then realized I didn't know where it went. So then I had to look around the desk area until I found the thing and smushed it. Needless to say, I started the testing session late...

Where in the world did I pick up a spider. I mean, I know they are all over our house (that and crickets, they are everywhere), but it's not like I was rolling around outside before I came to work. I put the sweater on, grabbed my water from the fridge and got in the car. Then I drove the 12 minutes to work WITHOUT a spider on my arm...I'm pretty sure of that considering I hold my arms in front of me when I drive like everyone else, so I would have seen the sneaky little thing. Then I got out of the car, walked into the building (without rubbing up against any spider-covered walls) and in my office. SO WHERE DID HE COME FROM? Regardless, I now feel itchy and am pretty sure his whole spider family is coming for their revenge...

Yuck.

So how are YOU doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment