Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

BUMPdate - 33 WEEKS



How Far Along: 33 weeks. 7 to go! Where did the time go?!
Baby Size: According to my phone app, the average size is 19 to 22 inches, 4.9 pounds (Pineapple). However, we are clear on the fact that Little L is approximately 5 pounds, 13 ounces, maybe more at this point.
Total Weight Gain: At my appointment yesterday I hadn’t gained anymore weight, so my grand total is still 22 pounds.
Maternity Clothes? Pretty much all maternity at this point. My tshirts, yoga pants, gym shorts still fit, but pants/shorts and everything else are maternity. Most of my regular shirts are no longer working. I’ve moved on to maxi dresses due to the heat.
Stretch Marks? Yes! I’ve been lathering on the lotion, but they are pretty prominent. Oh well.
Sleep: Always tired. I still try to nap once a day, and I’m in bed by 9:30.
Best moment this week: My nesting is in full swing and I actually got some projects done. That felt pretty good!
Miss Anything? Coke, cold turkey lunchmeat, queso from the Mexican restaurant down the road.
Movement: Lots and lots. She’s always on the move.
Food Cravings: Lemonade. All the time.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Heartburn. It got so bad that I finally started taking a Zantac once a day before dinner. It’s a miracle worker.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? Innie, but SO shallow. I think it’s going to be an outie any day now.
Wedding rings on or off? Off L Makes me sad. But I got a really pretty cheap replacement for the time being!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy! Now just getting a little nervous.
Looking forward to: Finishing up more home projects (I have a huge list) and just spending some quality time with my hubby before we welcome Little L into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment