Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

BUMPdate - 30 WEEKS

I've run out of clothes! I'm actually wearing a dress to work!

How Far Along: 30 weeks. 10 to go!
Baby Size: 18 inches, 3.2 pounds (Head of Lettuce)
Total Weight Gain: Still 19 pounds. No weight gain over the last two weeks!
Maternity Clothes? Pretty much all maternity at this point. My tshirts, yoga pants, gym shorts, and any extra long pre-preggo shirts still fit, but pants/shorts and everything else are maternity. Most of my regular shirts are no longer working.
Stretch Marks? Nope.
Sleep: Still pretty exhausted. A nap is necessary at least once a day and if I don’t get it, I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck!
Best moment this week: Little L’s family baby shower! My whole family, plus a few of hubby’s and three very close friends made the trip to Delaware to celebrate Little L. It was awesome.
Miss Anything? Coke, cold turkey lunchmeat, queso from the Mexican restaurant down the road.
Movement: She’s awake and moving when I wake up and between 5 and 7pm on most days. Other than that, I get a few nudges here and there, just enough to let me know she’s ok.
Food Cravings: Frozen drinks (like slurpees, icee’s, frozen pink lemonade from taco bell)…honestly, I could have a frozen drink with every meal. Also yogurt, regular lemonade and that’s it. I’m hungry, but not craving anything in particular.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Having an empty stomach and heartburn…the heartburn has gotten outrageous. Tums are now my new best friend.
Gender: Hoping she’s still a girl ;)
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? Innie, but SO shallow. I think it’s going to be an outie any day now.
Wedding rings on or off? Off L Makes me sad.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy!
Looking forward to: Finishing up our registries, organizing L’s room, and finishing some projects in the house as we count down the weeks….

No comments:

Post a Comment